Purchase Ledger & Accounts Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Purchase Ledger & Accounts Administrator to join our team.
- Ensure all invoices are authorised and posted in Maconomy in time to meet the management accounts deadline;
- Produce manual cheques when required and immediately post on the system;
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis ensuring copy invoices are requested and received where necessary;
- Post direct debits/payments that have been made from our bank account into the Maconomy system;
- Any other task that may reasonably be requested by the wider finance team/Supervisor;
- Carry out a weekly payment run to ensure suppliers are paid in a prompt manner;
- Data entry of purchase invoices & credit notes;
- Checking and submitting employee expense forms into the Maconomy system.
- Ability to accurately complete tasks while meeting key deadlines;
- Willingness to play an active role in improving departmental procedures;
- Data entry experience – ideal but not required;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also capable of working on own initiative;
- Attention to detail.