Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Receptionist/Facilities Administrator to join our team.
- Ensuring level of stationery for staff and client areas is maintained and controlled;
- Manage the Reception Area effectively throughout the day to ensure it is presented in the best way possible;
- Coordinate meetings and meeting rooms, organising refreshments, stationery supplies and catering where necessary;
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness;
- Ensuring level of supplies for staff and client kitchens is maintained and controlled;
- Manage post procedure and deal with all outgoing post, ensure franking machine is maintained and in credit;
- Manage and maintain contractor relationships and workloads – cleaners, handyman, building contractors etc.
- Organised with high attention to detail;
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations and ability to deal with difficult clients or customers politely and calmly;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- IT Literate;
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex and varied workload;
- Good written communication skills.