Receptionist & Office Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Receptionist & Office Administrator to join our team.
- Ensuring the refreshment station is well maintained, presentable and well stocked at all times;
- Other general office administrative duties as required;
- Taking calls, directing them to the correct person or taking messages;
- Meeting and greeting including making teas and refreshments for arrivals;
- Supporting event organisation;
- General reception work as dealing with all aspects of telephone answering services;
- Managing meeting room bookings;
- Be responsible for ensuring adequate stock of stationary, cleaning and pantry items and making sure these are always readily available;
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies;
- Pursuing personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role;
- Responsible for liaising with management regarding centre maintenance and general reporting;
- Greeting and directing visitors;
- Creating and looking after the Social Media;
- Dealing with all telephone calls and answering phone messages promptly and as necessary;
- Deal with day to day operations and liaising/ report to management at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Fast Learner;
- Experience working in an office setting (Desirable But Not Essential);
- Confident Communicator who is well-spoken and professional;
- Customer service experience.