Recruitment Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our team.
- Sending out information to prospective teachers;
- Collating CVs which are received through a variety of mediums;
- Administrative support to Senior Managers;
- To ensure a professional image of the organisation is promoted at all times;
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures;
- Answering the telephone and dealing with a range of different queries;
- Arranging and attending agency briefings and events;
- Following up with recruiting managers and candidates on outstanding pre-employment and other documentation;
- Involvement in the full employee lifecycle from advertising and promoting roles to liaising with hiring partners to arrange interviews;
- General administration;
- Screening CV’s and shortlisting candidates;
- Project work with other departments in the firm;
- Provide full administrative support to the recruitment function;
- To carry out appropriate checks to ensure data quality and compliance with CQC standards are completed regularly;
- Screening and collating documents from candidates to ensure a seamless process.
- Effective planning, organising and prioritising;
- Initiative and judgement to resolve problems independently;
- Excellent communication skills.