Regional Safeguarding Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Safeguarding Officer to join our team.
- To ensure that all Safeguarding Information in updated on CCMS;
- The RSO should have a responsibility on an Operational day to day basis;
- To ensure that all concerns are logged and stored securely in line with GDPR and CRH Policies;
- To collate information on any new Safeguarding Referrals, and to submit a SIR to the Designated Safeguarding Officer;
- To collate organisation wide information on any Safeguarding matter, and to make referrals to the DSO;
- To act as Regional Deputy DSO in the absence of the Safeguarding Manager (DSO).
- Full driving licence and a car owner;
- Must have experience in a similar role;
- Smart professional presentation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Good organisational and administration skills;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Software;
- High degree of initiative.