Coordinate and document internal regulatory processes, such as internal audits, inspections, license renewals, or registrations. May compile and prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
Regulatory Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regulatory Specialist to join our team.
- Delivering regulatory notifications and applications, and ensuring regulatory audit remediation is transparent and meets requirements;
- Tracking, reviewing and interpreting regulation relevant to the department;
- Assessing and analysing compliance with regulations via self-assessments;
- Assisting supervisory exams, including quality assurance of materials and analysis;
- Working across the department and beyond to advise on regulatory requirements and lead decision making to move to regulatory best practice.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the regulatory change framework across SWP;
- You’ll be key in supporting the delivery of regulatory changes across a range of areas/services within SWP;
- Assist with regulatory training and development in accordance with best market practice;
- Collaborate across functions running workshops, problem statement definition, requirements definition, scoping, RAID scoping, etc;
- Able to drive assignments autonomously and interact self-confidently with management, showing persistence;
- Judgement to assess situations which require further clarification and to pushback where disputes arise;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise whilst being responsive to ad-hoc requests;
- Ability to work with regulators in a professional manner.