Retail Accounts Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retail Accounts Assistant to join our team.
- Nominal ledger reconciliations;
- Assist the Retail Business Partner with monthly management accounts;
- Assist with the monthly Balance sheet reconciliations such as accruals;
- Daily upload of bank;
- Daily sales posting for the Retail sites;
- Stock adjustments;
- Daily cash and sales processing;
- Ad hoc accountancy tasks and projects;
- Working closely with cross functional stakeholders;
- Processing accounts payable and receivable, including dealing directly with our suppliers and customers;
- Perform a key role in the monthly and quarterly close processes;
- Assist with the annual audit, including working directly with external auditors and requests;
- Working with the other members of the finance team to improve processes and the accuracy of our financial reporting;
- Credit Card Expenses;
- Completion of monthly reconciliations.
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability;
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to;
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees;
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically;
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day’s + vacation days.