Sales Finance Business Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Finance Business Partner to join our team.
- Leading support of the Sales Team on contract reviews and revenue recognition queries;
- Traveling required for team meetings, business reviews, advised at 10%
- Reviewing quotes and orders, ensuring compliance with legal, business and revenue recognition rules;
- Driving cost and margin control across UK operations;
- Supporting Sales on IFRS15 and the financing relationship with SFS;
- Supporting EY / Internal Audits as necessary;
- Driving efficiencies, consistency and teamwork across the EMEA Zone Finance / Business teams;
- Developing business reporting and analysis for senior management;
- Supporting the team as the need arises to ensure monthly closing deadlines are met;
- Leading Software monthly Actual / Forecast reviews and annual budgeting process for the business.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Local Accounting, Tax laws & IFRS;
- Be able to meet demanding deadlines in a pressurised environment;
- Happy to work in a complex role with many competing requests;
- Microsoft Office skills are important – very strong excel;
- Relevant accounting qualifications & post qualified experience;
- IFRS15 Revenue Recognition knowledge essential.