Sales & Service Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales & Service Representative to join our team.
- Service machines on site within a given territory; including replenishment of chemical solutions, cleaning of machine and area;
- Arrange / conduct product demonstrations and training as required;
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline;
- Provide on-going effective account management support;
- You will be required to manoeuvre barrels of water that can weigh up to 200KG;
- Management of vehicles and transportation of clean/waste materials within legal limits and to a compliant standard;
- Maintenance of capital equipment; including cleanliness and safeguarding;
- Utilise networking activities to create sales opportunities;
- Respond to sales enquiries by phone, electronically and in person;
- Achieve set monthly revenue targets.
- Willing to work in both industrial and office-based environments;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Must be prepared to make outbound sales to new prospect clients as well as servicing existing clients and maximising revenue opportunities;
- Physically capable of fulfilling duties – Some manual handling involved – lifting equipment is provided for large /heavy containers;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and build strong working relationships;
- T / 7.5T Licence (CPC Training provided for candidates with 7.5T entitlement).