Sales Support Representative provides support to the sales team by relieving them of administrative work. Duties may include order processing/entry, making price quotations, record keeping, RFP response, product training, or other related tasks. Being a Sales Support Representative may require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a Manager. The Sales Support Representative gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. To be a Sales Support Representative typically requires 2 -4 years of related experience.
Sales Support Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Support Representative to join our team.
- Advise Regulatory Affairs of priority complaints or those that involve regulatory agencies such as the FDA;
- Complete daily collections of products from customers and report on on-time returns;
- Process all sales orders in accordance with the surgery booking guide and promote utilization of templates for sales representative;
- Lead invoicing activity daily with aspiration to clear all billing for month end and quarter end;
- Coordinate and schedule the swap of inventory to and from hospital sites;
- Support and encourage communication and query resolution with distribution team;
- Attend hospital sites with the MDR team to audit & swap out inventory as required;
- Resolve routine customer complaints with product upgrades or price adjustments as required;
- Resolve issues with customers concerning order status, credit and shipping problems;
- Stay up to date on MDR legislation and requirements as it relates to UK and EU;
- Clearly communicate with the field staff and provide support on product availability;
- Liaise with Couriers to ensure collection and delivery of goods to customers;
- Act as an escalation point for customer or sales queries coming via e-mails and phone calls;
- Act as the primary contact within the team with respect to MDR Company communication;
- Be available at short notice to travel nationally and internationally as the role requires.
- Physical requirements may include lifting, reaching, grasping, climbing etc;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Experience with MS Office suite especially excel;
- Fluent in English;
- Hands On mentality;
- Customer focused and service oriented;
- Accurate and process oriented;
- Customer Service experience in the medical devices industry and/or experience with Sterile Packaging is preferred;
- Very strong communication skills at every level;
- A good standard of general education, commercial awareness & professionalism.