Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Scheduler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Scheduler to join our team.
- Liaison with other departments and offshore management, to ensure efficiency in delivering Asset Plans;
- At the end of the day, ensure all Operatives have completed their work & they have safely left their last job;
- Schedule works for third party engineers;
- Schedule repairs to ensure quick resolution;
- Ensure customers receive clear notification on attendance via phone and email;
- Attends weekly logistic meetings to discuss staffing needs and study specific requirements;
- Supporting the Operations manager;
- Ensuring works are allocated appropriately;
- Responsible for the mill and finished processes in line with company strategies;
- Manage e-mails in a timely manner;
- When needed keep customers informed with any changes in the status of their orders;
- Continual monitoring of order progress to ensure fulfilment of customer requirements;
- Be computer literate and be able to use word and excel documents;
- Build rapport and good working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Raise orders onto our in house system and once raised have the ability to allocate the orders correctly.
- Min 1 year experience working with scheduling program;
- Min 1 year experience working in a CAF/MAF Squadron/Group/Wing office;
- Intermediate-level proficiency in the use/application of Microsoft Office products (i.e;
- Helpdesk Administrator;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, detail oriented;
- Works Coordination;
- Min 1 year Experience working in a squadron-level or higher commanders, directors, and/or support staff;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Maintenance Administrator;
- High school diploma;
- An Active SECRET up to TOP SECRET/SCI clearance is required;
- Microsoft Access, Excel, and SharePoint;
- Scheduler position;
- Construction background.