Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Secretary/Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Secretary/Administrator to join our team.
- Ordering stationary/ office supplies;
- Meet and greet clients and offer refreshments;
- Copy/audio typing – typing reports and letters;
- Diary Management;
- Help with projects;
- Setting up new clients;
- Calculating figures and valuations;
- Maintain client files and records on internal systems;
- Mail merges;
- Respond to queries from clients;
- Tracking of fund transfers and updating database;
- Liaise with internal and external departments regarding any issues as required;
- Audio and Copy typing;
- Assist with any compliance requirements where required.
- Confident typist;
- Looking for the opportunity to join a growing company;
- Confident with IT packages;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Immediately available to start a new position;
- Keeping the sub-contractor database up to date;
- Keeping the estimating holiday chart up to date;
- Setting up estimate sheets;
- Chasing quotations;
- Typing correspondence – letters, memos, meeting minutes, RFI’s, e-mails etc. for the project team;
- ASITE – logging of all drawings/documents received;
- Refreshments for meetings;
- Printing tender and PQQ documents;
- Checking drawings and documents against registers and noting where items missing/additional items;
- Issuing enquiries to subcontractors.