Senior Manager, HR Business Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager, HR Business Partner to join our team.
- Drive people engagement strategies that foster an environment where all employees are respected and valued;
- Develop and drive the implementation of HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business priorities and goals of TWDS;
- Partner with the TWDS and Enterprise Center of Excellence (COE) Support functions to leverage functional expertise;
- Assess organizational performance, identify talent gaps, and propose HR solutions that support the business;
- Integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into business plans to ensure an inclusive approach to the workplace.
- 2+ years’ experience in leading and developing staff professionals;
- Strong consulting and influencing skills; ability to think strategically;
- Demonstrated success in synthesizing complex business data and developing innovative and holistic solutions from inception to post-delivery assessment;
- Experience working within a creative environment;
- 7+ years’ experience in human resources, organization development, training or related talent planning field;
- Ability to maintain a broad view of the business and deliver solutions that balance individual client and overall Studio needs;
- Ability to manage and thrive within ambiguity;
- Strong business acumen;
- Ability to focus on critical issues to balance and respond to competing priorities;
- Strong facilitation skills applicable across formal and informal (eg, coaching, mentoring) approaches;
- Strong interpersonal and developed presentation skills with a proven ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization;
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to effectively work across functions and the organization;
- Ability to work in fast-paced and highly collaborative environment;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects that cut across multiple business units, teams and HR partners from inception through completion;
- Ability to lead change within dynamic environments.