Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Senior Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Receptionist to join our team.
- Scanning, filing and photocopying;
- Couriers and post;
- Updating and maintaining staff records and company staff portal information;
- Keep up to date HR records for all staff;
- Purchase of office supplies;
- Answering the phone and managing entry system;
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team;
- Meet & greet visiting clients and guests;
- Meeting room coordination;
- Arranging client and staff events;
- Diary Management;
- Arrange refreshments for meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Passionate about service excellence;
- Ideally experience within a corporate client services environment;
- Keen attention to detail.