Senior Section Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Section Manager to join our team.
- Plan, organise and measure labour and material requirements within their area to ensure that both short- and long- term agreed targets are met;
- Responsible for the supervision and coaching of Section Managers;
- To appropriately manage the performance of all teams members including section managers through the use of performance managements systems;
- To lead and drive standards of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping within your area through Good Manufacturing Practice (G.M.P.);
- Challenges and introduces new KPIs to drive performance. Develop and implement KPIs and ensure the team delivers agreed KPIs;
- To pro-actively manage to ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in the operation;
- Manage the NPD process to ensure that all trials run successfully and through to product launch.
- It is essential that you have worked within the factory environment previously and have managed or mentored staff and teams in a fast-paced business;
- You will understand retailer expectations and how we meet them.