Sharepoint Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sharepoint Administrator to join our team.
- Search configuration;
- Managing all site collection functions, to include: Site collection features Second-stage Recycle Bin Audit reporting;
- Monitor SharePoint for any issues or problems and pro-actively fix them.
- Multitasker/Compliance to requirements;
- SharePoint 2016/Online/O365;
- SQL, WorkFlow, PowerApps;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT or computer science or alternatively relevant IT experience;
- SharePoint and Office 365 Suite administrator;
- Be a methodical thinker / problem solver;
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, lists and site collections;
- Enthusiasm for technology;
- Ability to pick up training on a technical IT process quickly;
- Good team player;
- Good communication skills (there may be some liaison with KLs and Knowledge Paralegals);
- Ability to work consistently with attention to detail, even where the job is repetitive;
- Flexibility to take on tasks outside the core role to get us ready to launch;
- Ability to look for and share practical solutions to any problems.