Software Support Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Support Specialist to join our team.
- Report statistics of support calls;
- Or: Pass issues on to more experienced people in the Company;
- Engage with customers to understand their problems in depth;
- Either: Fix customer issues yourself;
- Accept incoming support issues and log to the Workbooks CRM;
- Add new and modified features to CSols applications;
- Assist the administration and sales teams with issues related to support invoicing and billing;
- Work collaboratively with our small, highly experienced, technical team (support, implementation, development);
- Identify new business that we might be able to gain from customers and progress this to order (either directly or with the help of sales).
- Current driving licence and up to date passport;
- Good problem solver;
- Ability to manage own time;
- A degree in a technical, scientific or mathematically based subject or equivalent;
- Show initiative – willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges;
- 2 or more years’ experience coding in a high level language;
- Work alone or as part of a team;
- Good communication skills – ability to deal with all levels of staff within customer’s organisation.