Supply Chain Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join our team.
- Continuous improvement mindset, staying abreast of best practice and adapting methodology to deliver best in class supply chain improvements;
- Constant communication both internally and externally always looking for opportunities to improve process dynamics;
- Working alongside suppliers to improve their SLAs and coaching to improve smooth supply chain process into the retailer;
- Working alongside internal teams including Planning, Buying and Warehousing and logistics to improve internal supply chain processes.
- Understanding of Supply Chain Operations in retail;
- Occasional short term travel to other regional sites and/or Seattle;
- Analytical with a strong mathematical mindset;
- Develop, document and maintain local work instructions for all On-site processes;
- Experience of writing or contributing to the development of business requirements;
- Experience at writing or delivering training material for Supply Chain operational users;
- Work with the Boeing and Customer teams (IT, Planning, Logistics, Warehousing etc.) to develop process solutions and improvements;
- Provide training and support to Customer users of the Boeing provided system applications;
- Coordinate with customer to ensure that schedule demands/Service Bulletins requirements are met;
- Ensure timely resolution of Quality discrepancies, Invoicing & Warranty issues and part interchangeability actions;
- Experience of writing and executing user acceptance tests;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tailored to meet stakeholder needs;
- Monitor customer and advance customer part exchange requests to ensure timely delivery of parts to meet contractual Service Level commitments;
- Experience of working as a Supply Chain SME on Development and Improvement projects#
- Produce, publish and present Key Performance Indicator / Service Level metrics on a weekly basis.