Technical Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Advisor to join our team.
- Answer telephone and email enquiries directed to the Design Specification Department;
- Ensure that any drawings/line drawings provided reflect the request and design;
- Communicate with the external sales team what’s included within the scope of work for underfloor projects;
- Ensure that the UFH design information returned is correct and reflects the request from the ASM/Customer;
- Ensure that any required amendments are carried out correctly;
- Undertake heating system design and electrical controls;
- Take ownership of heat loss and UFH requests making direct contact with the customer to obtain information on the specific requirements;
- Deal with any on site visitors looking for more information on our products;
- Ensure that all results are reported correctly to Administration for quoting;
- Present bespoke M&E drawings to individual designs.
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite), training given on internal systems;
- Ability to work independently but at the same time work closely within a supportive team environment;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Able to read and understand technical drawings with an understanding of construction related terminology, although full training will be given;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.