Warehouse Operative Nights Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Operative Nights to join our team.
- General warehouse duties;
- Lifting heavy items up to 30kg;
- Unloading deliveries;
- Checking for damaged/missing goods;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work environment;
- Picking orders accurately and within required time-frames;
- Communication with drivers and different departments;
- Loading and unloading vehicles;
- Data entry and completing paperwork where necessary;
- to ensure that available equipment is in full working order and report any faults if required;
- to monitor and prevent damage to goods and to inform a Shift Manager where damage is identified;
- to handle parcels within the specified parcel definition as directed by the Shift Manager;
- keeping stock records;
- to use the available equipment to complete security checks.
- Experience in distribution centre or similar environment – desirable.