Funeral Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Funeral Assistant to join our team.
- Ensure that premises are cleaned to the required standard;
- Act as a bearer on all types of funerals and removals;
- Support our local communities, building strong relationships, whilst acting as a trusted ambassador for our funeral care services;
- Drive our vehicles with pride and care, whilst maintaining our fleet, ensuring they are in a pristine condition for each funeral;
- Help to dress and prepare the deceased, including preparing for viewing and placing the deceased into the coffin or casket dressed.
- Empathetic with a caring nature;
- High attention to detail, understanding that we only get one opportunity to deliver a funeral tribute;
- Resilient and able to work under pressure;
- Full driving licence;
- You’ll be lifting and carrying the deceased in a range of environments, so you’ll need to be physically fit to do this;
- Excellent communication and listening skills.