Gaming Product Certification and Licensing Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Gaming Product Certification and Licensing Executive to join our team.
- Document changes to existing and new business processes;
- Coordinate the jurisdictional requirements with the business product delivery road map;
- Manage implementation of changes in regulation, as required;
- Prepare annual budgets in conjunction with product delivery roadmap;
- Prepare, submit and manage any required licensing applications for product delivery in any given jurisdiction;
- Analyse and evaluate the licensing conditions and certification testing standards for any given regulatory jurisdiction.
- Recent solid working knowledge and experience of regulatory product certification and licensing within the gaming industry;
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects applying Agile methodologies;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- 3+ years of business analysis experience working in a product development environment;
- Ability to manage priorities and organise work effectively to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated with a passion for the product;
- Understanding of multi-jurisdictions regulations;
- Experience in online and/or retail gaming and gambling systems;
- Good team management and leadership skills;
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users;
- Embraces change and thrives under pressure;
- Ability to work confidently, under own initiative and manage key stakeholders.