Intranet Content Editor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Intranet Content Editor to join our team.
- Advising on tone of voice and style of content;
- Work with content owners to create content for new pages or edit exiting pages to meet business and customer objectives;
- Carry out content review to identify outdated content and apply the accessibility requirements;
- Web publishing (SharePoint);
- Support communications team members to improve existing content;
- Produce monthly intranet analytics to develop a better understanding of the content performance.
- Proven experience with content management systems;
- Proven experience with writing and editing for digital channels (website or intranet);
- Attention to detail;
- A good understanding of accessibility requirements and web writing best practice;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills;
- Experience in the Public Sector;
- Familiarity with content design, user journeys and user needs.