Voids Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Voids Officer to join our team.
- Ensure effective management of risks through planning and service delivery; including escalating to senior management for action in a timely manner;
- Ensure exceptional service is provided to regional teams, clients, customers and service users;
- Overall responsibility for allocating accommodation, ensuring full compliance and meeting all contractual and financial obligations;
- Manage the allocation process effectively to maximise income collection and service user satisfaction;
- Conduct regular analysis of vacant bed spaces to ensure availability in line with service user demand.
- Ability to think on your feet with great attention to details;
- Previous experience within housing or property management;
- Ability to build strong working relationships and communicate effectively at all levels;
- Excellent time management skills to deal with multiple deadlines;
- Use of IT systems to maintain meticulous record keeping with accurate information;
- Strong sense of customer service and knowledge of how to deliver a great user experience to a diverse client group.