Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs);
- Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings;
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors;
- Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts;
- Management of subcontractor accounts.
- Degree Qualified;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects;
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor is essential.