CNC Miller – Days and Nights Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CNC Miller – Days and Nights to join our team.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs;
- Able to work to tight tolerances;
- CNC experience, 3 to 5 axis machining;
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control;
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice;
- High precision machining;
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings;
- Conversant with programming and understanding of programmers.
- Millers and Programmers for Bridgeport vmc 1000 3 axis;
- A sound working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper tool usage is essential;
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, has the ability to problem solve and work alone;
- Must be able to program heidenhain tnc 530 control;
- Experience in setting and operating CNC mills;
- Possess a working knowledge in 30/31 series Fanuc Control.