Electronic Assembly Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electronic Assembly Technician to join our team.
- Assisting with stock e.g. checking and counting incoming stock, stock checks;
- Mechanical assembly of steering devices and keypads;
- Packing and checking products for daily despatch;
- Assisting with crimping of looms and loom assembly;
- Picking components from stock for the production team;
- Other duties depending on experience.
- Experience in Assembly and other areas listed above;
- Precision soldering and production of electronic parts and sub-assemblies would be advantageous;
- Good manual dexterity and an eye for fine detail is essential as is own transport;
- Experience or qualifications working with electronic parts would be advantageous and could lead to more varied duties in that area.