Field Visual Merchandiser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Visual Merchandiser to join our team.
- Provide excellent customer service to all of our customers & resolve any issues that may arise;
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers & store managers;
- To share product knowledge and Brand DNA with store team and establish brand ambassadors within each store;
- To travel to self-select stores and update product range and obtain orders;
- Communicate with Head of Marketing and Sales team on progress, successes and challenges;
- To achieve maximum sales potential within each store during a store visit;
- To merchandise all Benefit product range to reflect our premium standards and Brand DNA;
- Maintaining and applying an in-depth knowledge of current merchandise, ranges and merchandise guidelines;
- Ensuring a direct and measurable impact on profit is made, through effective VM skills and use of all business tools;
- Using reports available to make comprehensive decisions in line with the VM guidelines and business strategy;
- Maintaining an awareness of competitor activity and taking action in response as required / directed;
- Maintaining and demonstrating awareness of current and emerging trends in design and visual merchandising.
- IT Skills – Excel basic;
- Full drivers license essential.