Leakage Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Leakage Technician to join our team.
- Undertake survey work/project work not normally associated with day-to-day leak detection;
- Carry out adequate and accurate completion of all paperwork (including time sheets, survey forms, leak details) and other duties as required;
- Assist repair gangs by providing leak detection services;
- It is usually carried out at night since this is the time when consumption is lowest and most stable – it also means less disruption to consumers;
- To undertake a detailed survey to identify the type and location of water leakage on large diameter pipes;
- Undertake all work with due care and consideration for health and safety;
- Mentoring Leakage Detectors to ensure best practice at all times;
- Tracing the route of water pipes and fittings;
- Undertake all duties associated with Customer appointments ensuring company procedures are followed at all times;
- Performing basic meter maintenance activities;
- Reducing leakage from the company’s potable water network;
- Undertaking ‘step test’ as part of a team;
- To undertake a detailed survey to identify the type and location of water leakage;
- Locating and pin-pointing leak positions.
- Step Testing & Validation.