Paint Sprayer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Paint Sprayer to join our team.
- Working as the sole sprayer on shift;
- Spraying machined and Fabricated metal components;
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area;
- To learn new production techniques & processes;
- Ensuring paint batches are correctly mixed and labelled;
- Keeping stocks of Clearcoat, Thinners and panels;
- To have the ability & willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ensure documented processes are followed at all times;
- Use & maintain all supplied Personal Protective Equipment in good condition;
- To be able to work in a structured manner;
- Accurately following instructions;
- Informing Management of any problems or issues;
- Ensuring PPE is regularly checked;
- Actively participate in training, as and when required;
- Informing Management of any problems and/or concerns.
- The ability to work to a high standard with an up-to-date knowledge of the latest vehicle repair techniques;
- Self-Motivated and a good team player;
- Fully Qualified Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
- ATA would be beneficial;
- Previous working experience within a Paint Sprayer role.