Panel Wirer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Panel Wirer to join our team.
- Working from a set of schematic and layout drawings;
- Fit, wire, build and assemble power distribution units;
- Fit electrical components and electrical wiring working from schematics and drawings;
- Using hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Working with single and three phase;
- Previous use and experience with hand tools;
- Minor Soldering;
- You must be able to understand electrical drawings;
- Installations of large electrical control cabinets;
- Attention to detail;
- Working to schematic drawings;
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English;
- Dealing with high and low volume wiring assemblies;
- Excellent attendance levels and attitude;
- Control panel experience is essential;
- Fault finding and repair;
- Previous panel wiring and site installation experience is essential;
- Fitting electrical control panels;
- Little amount of producing looms.