Use chemistry, microbiology, engineering, and other sciences to study the principles underlying the processing and deterioration of foods
Quality Control Inspector Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join our team.
- Manual and automated inspection of labels in line with quality tolerances and quality management system;
- CMM (PC-DMIS) inspection knowledge;
- Knowledge of GD&T would be an advantage;
- Identification and reporting of non-conformances;
- Manual inspection of both machined and assembled products to 2D drawings;
- Other ad-hoc duties and special projects as required;
- Assist with the completion, inspection and distribution of all quality records and documents;
- Ensure good housekeeping in the work area.
- Keen eye for detail with ability to inspect, test and examine products;
- Good organisational skills;
- PC literate – experience in running a quality inspection line would be beneficial;
- Experience of Mitutoyo CNC CMM;
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Quality Inspector’s role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Apprentice trained in an Engineering discipline;
- Experience of working with CMM and knowledge of producing FAI reports.