Senior Inspector Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Inspector to join our team.
- Keeping relevant records up-to-date;
- Use of CMM with Virtual Dmis software and working to 3D models;
- Approved signatory for release paperwork and other documents;
- Performing any other duties within capabilities as directed by the company;
- Ensuring timely and clear responses to NCR’s on Q-Pulse, etc;
- Continually seeking to improve inspection activities;
- Assisting internal/external customers with their queries;
- Performing routine checks on cleanliness and tidiness of the site;
- Producing inspection reports and FAIRs;
- Ensuring the cleanliness, neatness and orderliness of his/her area of responsibility;
- Continually monitoring the job packs for accuracy and completeness;
- Ensuring compliance with inspection procedures and design specifications;
- Controlling of non-conformities and MRB activities;
- Undertaking special tasks as directed by the senior management;
- Liaising with relevant internal/external customers.
- Strong communication skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Previous technical experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment;
- Use of PC and related programmes;
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques;
- Results focus.