Weld Operative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Weld Operative to join our team.
- Fabricates components by analysing requirements; welding parts;
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; order supplies and gases;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Documents actions by completing records;
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Ability to problem solve;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Coded welder;
- Team player as well as ability to work independently;
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings;
- NVQ level education.