Corporate Security Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Security Officer to join our team.
- Complete lock downs of clients buildings;
- Monitor and control access at the building entrances and vehicle gates;
- Perform First Aid and AED;
- Record any observations, information, occurrences when necessary;
- Inspecting the building, equipment, and access points; permitting entry;
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to;
- Operating forklift;
- Ensure all daily and weekly reports and logs are kept and handed to Site Security Manager;
- Observe signs of crime of disordered and investigate disturbances;
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property;
- Operating goods in room and sending out all the items on a daily basis and administer the deliveries;
- Make check call to the Communication Centre as specified;
- Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out;
- To provide very high level of customer service in a front of house role;
- Ensure all instructions, both written and verbal are adhered to.
- Door Supervisor or Man Guarding licence;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Security system knowledge;
- First Aid Trained;
- Ability to work night shifts and unsociable hours;
- Fire Warden Trained.