Group Information Security Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Information Security Officer to join our team.
- Provide independent Infosec advice and oversight of first line IT departments procedures and system changes;
- Conduct risk assessments and agree mitigating action;
- Ensure that our clients Information Security standards align with the Financial industry rules;
- Ensure adequate cybercrime controls;
- Challenge and approve Information Security processes and procedures;
- Monitor regulatory and legislation developments in Infosec and report relevant developments to the wider network;
- Support project work when required.
- Sound knowledge of the creation, review and approval of Infosec polices and controls;
- Operational knowledge of Cryptography;
- Expertise in IT security and Cybercrime prevention;
- Awareness of all Infosec principles, policies and procedures;
- Awareness of operational and regulatory risk;
- Experience of security management concepts;
- Operational understanding of Firewalls and system logs;
- Good understanding of security architectural principles and processes.