Gather, analyze, compile and report information regarding individuals or organizations to clients, or detect occurrences of unlawful acts or infractions of rules in private establishment.
Investigator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investigator to join our team.
- Take witness statements as and when required;
- Gather evidence around complaints made in order to identify case plans and ensuring that all documentation is updated throughout the process;
- Provide data analysis around different cases and reviewing the investigations carried out within case load;
- Create and set the overall monitoring and evaluation as casework and quality standards around the team;
- Work with Complainants to ensure a relevant level of support is provided to them and any escalations are taken when needed;
- Draft case plans in order to document key evidence obtained around investigation work.
- Decision making skills;
- Previous healthcare experience would be beneficial;
- ability to evaluate evidence using sound judgement and empathy,
- Able to handle complex and sensitive data;
- ability to work autonomously and take ownership for your own workload;
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure;
- Previous investigation experience would also be beneficial;
- strong prioritisation skills,
- Communication skills;
- Able to quality assure own work;
- High level of attention to detail.