Aftersales Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Aftersales Director to join our team.
- Ensure that company standards are followed in relation to control of funds, premises, vehicles, and other company resources;
- Meet key performance indicators and targets for the service and parts departments;
- Take actions to sustain, retain and enhance levels of customer satisfaction, whilst sustained profitability;
- Work with team to develop understanding and implementation of customer focussed environment, setting clear objectives/targets;
- Maintain rigorous control of Department costs, stock and budget;
- Liaise with external companies to ensure good working relationships are developed;
- Ensure warranty procedures are followed correctly to ensure prompt recovery of monies due;
- Respond promptly to any customer complaints and ensure timely and correct resolution;
- Recruit, coach and appraise team to ensure they are operating to full potential;
- Ensure that steps are taken to ensure safe working processes are followed and provision of H&S legislation are complied with;
- Look for opportunities to increase efficiency of the Service operations and increase recovery rates.
- People management particularly in terms of achievement through teams. Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on;
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment;
- Enthusiasm to deliver the brand experience and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others;
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care;
- IT Literate.