Business Travel Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Travel Team Leader to join our team.
- Identify staff training needs where relevant and consult with the Training Team to address;
- Ensure effective communication channels are maintained throughout the team and across all departments;
- Ensure queues are monitored regularly;
- Conduct appraisals / 121s in conjunction with the operations managers;
- Look after certain VIP travel and general reservations when needed;
- Ensure all air bookings are QC checked;
- Attend client meetings / visits when required;
- Address ADM’s and ACM’s raised via BSP;
- Monitor the team’s workload, delegating and distributing work as necessary to help manage team performance;
- Ensure all emails and travel requests are acknowledged within the clients SLA.
- Proficient in using a GDS (Sabre Preferred). Cross training can be provided;
- Able to build relationships with clients;
- Experienced in issuing tickets;
- Minimum of five years experience within the industry (and experience of working in business travel);
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative, responsibly and reliably;
- Able to coach, mentor and empower a team.