Client Advisor – Insurance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Advisor – Insurance to join our team.
- Completion of summaries of insurance for all interested parties (client / network) – applying both technical and client knowledge post drafting;
- Working with clients, Insurers and overseas network to address and resolve technical and portfolio issues outside of renewal;
- Attendance at key client and market meetings;
- Data review, validation and manipulation;
- Negotiation of renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations;
- Liaison with other divisions/offices of Willis to provide portfolio management for renewal and mid-term requirements;
- Completion of Renewal Reports – applying both technical and bespoke client knowledge to finalise post drafting;
- Interpretation and review of quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and meet client demands/needs;
- Technical analysis, renewal strategy, coverage review and alternative programme design.
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis;
- Good presentation skills;
- Experience within the insurance broker sector;
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance and underwriting in order to deal effectively with client needs;
- Intermediate level of IT systems (Microsoft office);
- Preferably educated to A level or relevant industry experience;
- Professional qualification of ACll or working towards this qualification is desirable;
- Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems that support client service delivery.