Commercial Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Advisor to join our team.
- Be responsible for assumptions for modelling of project business cases;
- Being part of the team responsible for securing routes to markets for projects via Government auctions and Corporate PPA’s;
- Origination of and support on M&A activities;
- Analysis of potential new markets and preparation of entry strategies;
- Ensuring that the company is aware of the latest market assumptions for wind and solar projects across Europe;
- Providing commercial support to project managers on all aspects of project development.
- Understanding of project economics and key value drivers;
- Integrity and professionalism;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the renewables sector;
- Positive attitude with an ability to work on various ad hoc projects concurrently with a demonstrated ability to manage a large workload;
- Strong academic background;
- Exposure to PPA negotiation – preferable with Corporates;
- Experience of wind and solar commercial development and M&A transactions.