Diligence – Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Diligence – Account Executive to join our team.
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors;
- Work closely with Exiger’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events;
- Identify and analyze underlying client’s business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution to the clients’ requirements;
- Working closely with product heads across all Exiger business lines to ensure client requests/demands are being addressed and incorporated;
- Develop targeted campaigns, qualify leads and set new sales appointments within identified prospects;
- Maintain records of sales visits, appointments, contacts and sales campaigns in Salesforce.com;
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new business for Exiger Diligence with an emphasis on corporates;
- Work closely with the Diligence line of business.
- Knowledge of the processes and daily workflow of Diligence-focused professionals;
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a team environment;
- The ability to drive new business opportunities within new prospects, as well as ability to increase revenue from existing clients;
- The ability to prospect by cold calling, developing leads into new accounts, and growing existing accounts;
- The ability to effectively handle multiple activities ensuring revenue goals are achieved;
- The ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style;
- Comfortable selling throughout the EU to Financial Institutions and Corporate clients alike.