Field Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Relationship building;
- Booking appointments with new and existing clients;
- Record opportunities on CRM systems;
- Work collaboratively with the telemarketing team and across the company departments for an integrated approach;
- Work with our partner reseller community teams to encourage collaborative practice;
- Secure purchase orders and contracts;
- Confidently hold meetings with and demonstrate the product to senior leaders;
- Manage your pipeline effectively and consistently to increase business and achieve objectives;
- Attend booked appointments;
- Present quotes;
- Provide reports to the head of client relationships;
- Regularly source new leads through referrals and networking;
- Account manage existing clients to maximise sales;
- Achieve monthly sales targets;
- Surveying sites and putting together bespoke solutions for the customers.
- Excellent people skills and able to build relationships;
- Able to problem solve;
- Passionate about results;
- Full clean UK Driving License;
- Experience with presentations;
- Experience working in a field sales role would be advantageous.