Financial Adviser/ IFA Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Adviser/ IFA to join our team.
- Developing professional connections;
- Liaising with financial services providers and other third parties;
- Contacting clients and reviewing and responding to clients changing needs;
- Analysing information and preparing plans that will be best suited to the individual or corporate client’s requirements;
- Conducting in-depth reviews of client’s financial circumstances;
- Designing financial strategies;
- Maintaining compliance with FCA rules and regulations;
- Negotiating with product suppliers for the best rates available;
- Attend networking events;
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either in the office, business premises or client’s homes;
- Keeping up to date with legislation and financial products;
- completing risk analyses;
- Producing financial reports.
- Proven background within financial advice;
- Great communication skills;
- Analytical with great attention to detail;
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified;
- Professional and ethical.