Head of After Sales Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of After Sales Support to join our team.
- Establishment of customer-oriented KPIs for the after-sales operation worldwide;
- Management of after-sales budgets, delivering prescribed and agree bottom line performance for the after-sales business;
- Create, develop and implement the role out of an appropriate training programme for commissioning and maintenance teams.
- Able to work at both Project and Corporate levels;
- Experience of material planning systems to find the optimal balance between cost & availability and where & when to stock;
- Able to deliver training to personnel within the Commissioning teams – commitment to develop team members;
- Managed substantial budgets;
- Confident in management of interface with contractor and vendor personnel;
- Proven involvement with national/international aftersales activities;
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving goals whilst maintaining high standards in HSEQ at all times;
- Degree educated or equivalent in an Engineering related subject;
- Detailed knowledge of Permit to Work systems;
- Able to interact with Management and Client representatives at all levels;
- Experience of fully integrated service supply chain and solutions to optimise;
- Experience managing multiple locations and ability to travel as necessary;
- Demonstrable experience in similar role or Senior position in Commissioning.