Inside Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inside Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references or tradeshows;
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions;
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients;
- Creating and maintaining prospective clients in the sales automation system;
- Making outbound calls to potential clients;
- Maintaining database (Pipedrive.) of prospective client information;
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Demonstrable sense of urgency;
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer and internal relationships;
- This is an entry-point sales role and will suit a recent graduate looking to build a career in technology sales;
- Must be personable with an excellent telephone manner;
- Some experience of TAS (targeted account selling) or equivalent sales methodology would be highly desirable;
- Prior experience of solution selling experience is highly desirable;
- Solutions orientated;
- Ability to manage realistic customer expectations and engender trust quickly – including respectful “pushback” when required.