Internal New Business Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal New Business Sales to join our team.
- Submit a monthly pipeline report to the Head of New Business Development;
- Aim to delight customers and champion initiatives to further enhance the service or product offering;
- Support & inform the team leaders who are responsible for the day-to-day management of the team;
- Support the external sales team with lead generation and sales support;
- Foster a culture of building long term and genuine relationships with our customers, identifying key individuals and maintaining a close network;
- Visit customers where necessary;
- Define a territory plan to effectively structure activity; adhere to milestones, deliverables, and critically review progress at all stages;
- Manage your pipeline in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy of information and correct reporting of opportunities;
- Work with the Marketing function to design and implement strategic sales campaigns;
- Identify, develop and close New Business opportunities, in line with set targets.
- Ability to use data analysis to inform prospecting, territory planning and decision-making;
- Sales experience and commercial awareness;
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerBI;
- Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit regional offices, customers and other relevant travel where necessary;
- Successful sales cycle management experience;
- Customer service experience;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Experience within the energy sector.