International Sales Representative develops new prospects and interacts with international customers to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Familiar with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales. Being an International Sales Representative may require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. To be an International Sales Representative typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Internal Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Sales Representative to join our team.
- Client communication, conflict resolution, and compliance;
- Identifying key stakeholders and develop trusted relationships with them;
- Identifying new opportunities and forge business relationships;
- Create quality appointments;
- Account management;
- Handling any customer queries and or complaints;
- Provide excellent customer service and support to the client`s worldwide customer base;
- Proving sales administration support;
- Function as part of a team but in an independent, self-motivating capacity;
- Participate in both internal and occasionally external meetings;
- Liaising with customers to maintain positive relationships;
- Perform in-depth research to identify potential new clients and identify relevant points of contact;
- Manage and achieve sales results in-line with the company objectives;
- Dealing with customer enquires, including pricing, quotations and order processing;
- Network, contact and present to new clients via a variety of mediums.
- Be able to tactical plan and account manage;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Have the ability to join and work within a busy team;
- Desirable – an engineering or parts service background;
- Excellent customer service, knowledge of a distribution network;
- Experience and knowledge of working within an international sales or a product support background, preferably from the machinery industry.