Lettings Co-Ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lettings Co-Ordinator to join our team.
- Organise changes of utilities;
- Obtaining tenant references and immigration checks;
- Managing landlord and tenant due diligence checks;
- Liaising with Landlords and tenants;
- Ensuring compliance is met (EPCs, Gas Safety Certs etc);
- Managing end of tenancy arrangements and deposit releases;
- Arrange any pre tenancy cleaning;
- Working closely with the Lettings team to deal with new lettings administration;
- Produce tenancy agreements and arrange to be signed;
- Managing deposit registrations and releases;
- Uploading and managing tenancy details on the CRM.
- Calm, organised and ability to prioritise workload;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Looking for a long-term career;
- 3 years + experience in a Lettings/tenancy administration role;
- Experience in all the tasks listed for the role;
- ARLA qualification.