Lettings Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lettings Coordinator to join our team.
- Liaising with contractors and landlords for general maintenance and improvement works where needed and processing invoices;
- Ensuring all file notes and history log for each property is kept up to date;
- Contact the landlords to advise them of the reported maintenance problem and what action has been taken;
- Business generation activities;
- Overseeing reception duties, marketing documents and window changes, ensuring profiles are all up to date;
- Managing the tenant referencing process;
- Arranging viewings;
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing;
- Providing support to a busy team;
- Dairy management;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively;
- Confirming of viewings with applicants and tenants for next day;
- Generating inventories and attending check ins where needed;
- Maintain the property register and window displays;
- Valuation enquiries and bookings – finding comparable profiles.
- You must have 12 months minimum experience in a similar role;
- Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy a challenge;
- Be a confident, highly organised and efficient administrator with a keen eye for detail and who can work well under pressure;
- You must be Word/Excel proficient, ideally be ARLA licensed however this is not essential.